Saturday, March 24, 2012

Week 3 in the books (almost!)

So my third week around here was a great one! In one week I saw buckets of rain, over 8 inches of snow, and today was a beautiful 65 degree spring day. All this weather made life much more interesting and eventful to say the least.

So last week my Georgia grandparents came into town and what a great visit it was! It was nice to meet them and spend some very quality time with some amazing people. I am pretty sure I haven't been held so much in such a short amount of time. My grandmother would get up early in the morning to take care of me and my grandfather would hold me tight on his chest for hours at a time. They did so much with Matthew and I. I think I am going to love when they come to visit! I can tell after just one week, these people are special and I look forward to seeing them and getting spoiled again!

During their visit I was able to have all four of my grandparents over for a dinner. Never mind it was Matthew's 4 1/2 birthday party (seriously Matthew? Attention stealer!). I feel lucky to have such amazing and caring people looking after me.

Had yet another doctor's visit. Seriously I am sick of people in white coats with their cold hands checking me over. I think I have another one in a week or so. Matthew keeps telling me that this needle thing only hurts for a minute???

So on this Spring day today, I got to go to my brother's soccer practice/game. The kid is getting better by the sounds of things. He runs around and kicks a ball once in a while, but it looks like and sounds like fun! After soccer I got to go to my Grandfather's (Pop) chili cook off! This chili tasting just happen to be at a Harley Davidson dealership! Talk about loud motors and leather pants. Someday someone is going to have to explain this all to me. Geez! I love having Butter and Pop living so close to me. I am looking forward to all the fun we will have together.

This upcoming week my father is off from work and it will be nice to have him around! But after that week, Matthew goes back to his school and I get my mom to myself! Now that is living!!!

With Love,
Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment