Friday, March 9, 2012

Home!

Well after a few days in the hospital I am home and getting settled. It is quite a change from my old room to this house in many ways. Leaving the hospital means no more nurses with their expert tight swaddles and walks around ward looking for some hot "babes".

But being home has some wonderful positives too! No more doctors looking in every single place they can think of, no more silly hats that all the other kids have, and no more sharing the attention at night in the nursery. Here at home I am literally the only kid on the block! It is me and my brother in this house. He gave me the grand tour last night of all the rooms, hallways, and even toys. He seems to think he is in charge and as soon as I mobile I am going to make a run at that "in charge" designation.

So one thing that is the same as the hospital is the frequent visitors! Plenty of people are stopping by to visit, but really let's be honest: they're here to see me. In the one afternoon since being home Yaya came by with lunch, which I didn't get any of (grr Mom!), and Butter came by with dinner and a welcome home cake. (in the future we need to find out what is going on with everyone's name... seriously who names themselves this!)

So home is fun. My sleeping conditions are acceptable and the food continues to be good. I have no complaints so far,


With Love,

Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment