Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Snip-it of What is Going On!

So this was an eventful week! Had two doctor visits after leaving the hospital. All is well with me, but I am refusing to talk about the second visit to the doctor. My Yaya (Ingrid) stepped up and was with me when my mom couldn't watch! I am not very pleased with this visit to the doctor and will not acknowledge what he did to me if you ask me. End of story, let's move on!

In other happenings my father is back at work so it is just me and mom until the grandparents get here. She is doing a good job so far and we are having a ton of fun. I get constant attention, lots of kisses/hugs, and outfit changes all the time. I thought I heard her go to the store to get some toys for me. I will report back!

I have been seeing a lot of my grandmother (Butter) lately. She comes over in the morning to check on my mother and me. I get to snuggle and get some decent kisses out her. Speaking of grandparents, I am looking forward to the arrival of my Georgian grandparents very soon. This will be our first time meeting! I am all nervous, because I just hope they like me...

The older brother is tolerable and apparently is "helpful" too. He is the runner of all things that are needed: pacifiers, burp clothes, diapers, wipes and even a change of clothes. He cleans up after me and excuses me when I burp. He says "I love you" all the time to me and even is learning to burp me.

So this week had its highs and lows, but for the most part it was great. Iam definitely getting used to being home and fitting right in. This next week is going to be very eventful and jammed packed with things to do. So the adventure continues!

With Love,
Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment