Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Colorado Life

My mom applied for and accepted a new job with Colorado State University and because of that we have officially moved to Colorado!  Specifically Fort Collins!  We are all here in our new home with all of our things.  It took quite a long time to box up everything, put it on a truck, and bring it here.  But the process is over and everyone is getting settled.

The best part of the moving process was seeing my grandparents.  They came out to Salem and helped drive our car here, helped pack boxes, helped clean the old house, and helped move us into our new place.  Both of them were such a great help to our family and we could not have done it without them!  We really appreciated everything they and everyone did.

I didn't drive with them... I flew on a plane with my mom.  Apparently I am "at an age" that prohibits me from sitting still for long periods of time.  And since it takes 18 hours to get the Fort Collins, that wasn't the best idea for me to get in a car.  Instead I got on a plane and cried, screamed, and tantrumed for almost the whole 2 hour flight!  Boy was my mom frazzled!  But what was priceless was the look she had when I pulled on a full cup of coke onto the man next to us!  We both charmed our way out of that, but barely!  Either way we made the flight and like my mom says "let's just forget that ever happened".

So far Fort Collins is absolutely amazing!  We are on the move and doing things all the time.  We have gone to parks, stores, and restaurants that can't be found back in Salem!  We are very happy with our move and are not looking back.

I am hearing my parents have conversations all the time and one thing I have picked up on DAYCARE???  Sooo I am keeping my ears open because I need to figure out what in the world this concept is all about.  I will report back later when I know more, but so far I am not liking the sounds of these talks.

So from now on, With Love from Fort Collins!
Colin




No comments:

Post a Comment