Monday, March 25, 2013

Ingrid, Sharing, and Milk!

Ingrid came back!!!  Just like that my grandparents left to go back to Georgia and my Yaya was back during the day watching me (mostly following me around the house).  She is so patient with me and teaches me so much.  I really missed her and am glad she is back with me, well after spring break!

Spring Break means my dad is home with me, and unlike Yaya he is pretty rough and doesn't have the "gentle" touch my mom, grandmothers, and Yaya all have!  His idea of fun is chasing me around the house, wrestling, and rubbing his beard on my belly.  My mother works with me to teach me to share toys and raise my hands above my head, but not dear 'ol Dad!  "I'm gonna get you!!" is what he says and that sets me off in the other direction giggling.  I try my best to run but he catches me every time, or I fall to the ground giggling too hard.

As I mentioned I am able to share!  I don't love it yet and will let you know it if the toy I give you is not promptly returned in a few seconds, but sure I share!  I prefer to share with my mother because I seem to trust her judgement the most.  I have my doubts about toys being given back when it comes to Matthew and my dad.  You can't be too careful with those two but you can always trust my mom!

"How big is Colin?" is now part of my bag of tricks.  Again this works mostly with my mom if she asks me and then I will throw my hands up over my head to show her how big I am (big!).  She keeps asking me and I don't give her a 100% response, but in a few weeks I am sure that will change.  Hopefully she will have other questions too.
 
My parting words this week will be saying goodbye to Similac.  Each feeding time I would crave that sweet stuff and did so for over a year.  Recently I have been given whole milk and it is amazing.  This change has been such an improvement, but I have noticed that I don't get as much.  I am "suppose" to drink water, but that bottle goes to the floor most of the time.  I am only interested in the red cap milk!! 

Again we will wait and see!

With Love,
Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment