Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving


What does the word "No!" mean?  I hear my father saying this very odd word quite loudly sometimes.  For example, I was crawling around the house yesterday and when I was under a table I reached up for some fun looking wires.  They looked fun to play with but when I went to grab onto them this "No!" kept repeating.

Matthew was absolutely no help with helping me find out what it meant.  All he did was laugh and repeat "Colin is in trouble!".  So does that mean "No!" is bad?  All I know is the repeating stop when I let go of the wires and crawled away to something else.  Who knows and who cares right?  I probably won't hear that again anyway!

So Thanksgiving is going to be amazing this year!  I am heading off to my Uncle/Aunt and cousin's house in Texas!  The whole family is off for a visit and my mom, dad, and Matthew get to see them again, but I get to meet all of them for the first time.  Matthew has been counting the days until we leave for the last few weeks, so I think he is excited.  He has been there before and knows how much fun it is!


We also had a Pre-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving!  On Monday the Bears were on TV and we decided to have a family Thanksgiving early since my grandparents won't be in Texas with us.  Everyone watched the game (Pop left in the 1st quarter because they were losing) and ate a delicious meal, oh wait... I had Gerber's "Turkey Dinner"!  I am going to assume that my dinner wasn't as good.  Judging by how everyone was enjoying their meal and how I didn't.  You would think that a person with 7 1/2 teeth would be offered something!  Pumpkin Pie?  No.  Mashed Potatoes?  No!  Something!!!  Nope!  Maybe next year!

So I think I like this Thanksgiving holiday, but Christmas is coming and I am told I will like that even more!  Matthew keeps asking about a tree in our house and lights going up outside?  Can't wait to find out what that is all about!


With Love,
Colin

1 comment:

  1. Dear Colin,
    As we were saying before the kick off, this game would hinge on how the lines play. I think you grasp the whole "control the line of scrimmage" thing but what did we see, Colin, once the game began?

    The Bears o-line proved to be a bunch of fat a$$, slow $#@&"s who can't protect ANY qb. Right? @#%%&+›!!!! You can say that again!

    So, you're off to "see" Michael, Daniels? Very good, lad, very good!

    Love,
    Pop

    ReplyDelete